1099 Printing and Mailing Services
ETAX1099 offers Printing & Mailing Services to all clients! The 1099 Printing and Mailing Service price includes Security Envelopes, first-class stamps, paper and ink. We will mail your tax forms to your recipients within 24-48 business hours after your tax forms are submitted to the IRS. Keep in mind the 1099 printing and mailing price is not included in the filing fee; this service will be offered to you at an additional cost during check out.
1099 E-file Services for Business Owners
There is a self-service option for Business Owners or any person(s); including a corporation, partnership, individual, estate, and trust. Users are able to use our 1099 e-filing services to file their information return in an easy to use step-by-step instruction approach. You must manually add your 1099 tax Information and your recipients tax information one by one or through our quick upload excel sheet.
1099 E-filing Bulk Services
ETAX1099’s Bulk Service eliminates the need to manually enter your information into the tax form. Simply download ETAX1099’s excel template and copy/paste your information into the corresponding categories/fields then upload your completed 1099 file. You can also email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload your data for you. Contact us for pricing quotes if you need to send tax forms to more than 251 payees or if you have other questions regarding this service or the excel spreadsheet that we provide.
1099 E-filing Premium Services
If you don't have time to download 1099 forms or copy and paste data into excel spread sheets just send us your database file(s) and the ETAX1099 staff will do the rest! The data files that you send to us must be organized and contain all of the required information for filing tax form 1099 or 1098. If you would like to see an example of the required information please download ETAX1099’s excel template. We will make our template available to you for downloading under the category "PREMIUM SERVICE” after you register with ETAX1099 under. Contact ETAX1099 for pricing for this service.
TIN Matching and Checking Services
ETAX1099 is providing a new feature "TIN Check" (Tax Identification Number) for all tax payers. TIN Check allows you to match your payee information (Name and Tax ID) against the IRS database and check for possible errors. TIN Check is available to any registered user, regardless of whether you have one filing or 100,000! A unique feature of ETAX1099 is that, once you have determined that the IRS Tax ID does not match the name provided on the tax form, ETAX1099 will allow you to submit Form 1099 corrections for FREE. Why risk being charged between $50-$100, or more, in penalties per payee for providing the wrong Tax ID, when you can pay $1 or less per payee to use this service? Contact us to discuss the benefits of TIN Check, and pricing options.
- Refunds will not be given once the return has been transmitted to the IRS.
- Refunds will not be provided if the federal agency rejects the return based on processing.
- Refund must be requested within 30 days from the payment date.
- It takes about 5-7 business days to process your refund.
- Corrections may be re-transmitted for no additional cost.
- If you need to change the EIN, form type, or tax year on any tax return after you have already paid or submitted your return, it will be counted as an additional return and you will be charged for that return.
- The credits purchased on Tax2efile.com do not expire and will be available in your account until they are used for your order regardless of tax year. Refunds will not be given out for unused credits, over-purchased credits, and any other situation in which credit refund is being requested.